We would like to give a huge and very enthusiastic thank you to Lori Skiles, who has filled so many roles at Springwater, all with her special talent for creating the community spirit that everyone raves about. Lori has led the Parent Council and been Volunteer Coordinator, personally organizing so many social and community events, large and small, over the past 6 years.
- Did you have fun at Snow Day on Mt. Hood?…….. Thanks to Lori!
- Did you enjoy pancakes and tree planting day?…… Thanks to Lori!
- Is your room parent well-informed and supported?…… Lori again!
- Did you have lots of choices for Community Service day? …….. Lori!
- Does your kid love Pizza and Sandwich Thursdays?…………….You get the idea!
Year end picnic, Campfire connects, Movie night, Volunteer training, Winter dance celebrations, Staff appreciation weeks, and more, all have been instigated and coordinated by Lori Skiles, who puts as much love as energy into all her work.